Botox and Dysport injections are both FDA approved as an effective way to treat wrinkles on the forehead, between the brows, crow’s feet (eye area) and around the mouth. Xeomin is FDA approved to lines along the forehead and between the brows.Patients say that they have a softer, friendlier, more rested appearance after a treatment.
*Pricing varies among our doctors. Please be aware that prices listed below are estimates only. Call us at 713.799.9999 for a specific doctors price estimates for procedures. A customized price quote can only be given to you during your consultation with your surgeon.
- Botox/Dysport/Xeomin (per area) - $350/$650/$825 & up
- Fat Grafting - $3,500 & up
- Juvederm (per syringe) - $650/$1,250/$1,825 & up
- Belotero (per syringe) - $600 & up
- Ultherapy - Between $1600 and $4400
- Perlane (per 1 ml syringe) - $700/$1,350/$2,000 & up
- Radiesse (per 1.5 cc syringe) - $1,000/$1,725 & up
- Restylane (per 1 ml syringe) - $600/$1,150/$1,725 & up
- Restylane Silk (per syringe) - $700 & up
- Sculptra (per vial) - $800/$1,600 & up
- Juvederm Voluma XC (per syringe) - $900 & up
- Chemical Peel - $650 & up
When injected locally into a muscle, Botulinum toxin type A produces a reversible paralysis of that muscle. The FDA also has approved Botox® for use in treating conditions known as strabismus and blepharospasm or disorders of the facial nerve in patients aged 12 and above. It has also proven to be effective for treating excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) in the palms and armpits.
Any complications from this injection treatment are usually temporary because of the non-permanent nature of Botulinum toxin. A thorough discussion of the risks and potential complications is an essential part of the consultation process prior to undergoing any aesthetic surgical procedure.
Cosmetic Injectables: Try These Tips for an Instantly Younger, Fresher Look!
Schedule your consultation for Botox, Dyspor, or Xeomin t by calling our office at 713.799.9999 or filling out the form.