Christy Craig, NP
Joined ACPS in 2016
Christy has been a practicing aesthetic nurse practitioner since 2014. Before becoming a nurse practitioner, Christy worked in oncology at Methodist since 2003. Christy obtained her nurse practitioner degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston in 2014. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Houston Baptist University in 2005. She receives regular continuing education and is a certified Master Injector through Allergan, Galderma and Revance. She is a member of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons [TSPS] – Physician Extender Network.
Christy strives to get to know her patients and offer individualized care. She has a passion for the artistic outcome of each patients goals and aspirations. Outside of the office Christy’s passion for the arts continues, she is a violinist, pianist, keyboard player and composer.
Christy’s Personal Motto: PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
FAVORITE MEDSPA TREATMENT TO PERFORM: Facetite, Ellacor, Injectables
FAVORITE MEDSPA TREATMENT TO RECEIVE: Diamond Glow Facials
FAVORITE MEDSPA PRODUCT: TNS Advanced Serum
Call or Text Christy at 713-206-0082
Call or Text Christy’s Assistant at 713-206-0994
Christy works at our Galleria/River Oaks location on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Christy specializes in:
- Cellulite Treatments – Aveli
- Hair Rejuvenation – PRP and PRF
- Injectable Bio Stimulators – Sculptra and Radiesse
- Injectable Fillers – Juvederm Collection of Fillers, Restylane Collection of Fillers, RHA Collection of Fillers
- Laser Treatments –BBL, BBL HERO, Moxi, HALO, TRL
- Micro-Coring – Ellacor
- Microneedeling – MicroPen, MicroPen with PRP
- Microneedeling with Skin Tightening – Morpheus8
- Skin Tightening – BodyTite, FaceTite
- Sweat Reduction – miraDry
- Vaginal Rejuvenation – ThermiVa
- Wrinkle Reducers – Botox, Dysport, Daxxify and Jeuveau
Online scheduling is limited to certain treatments at this time. If your procedure is not listed, please call the office to schedule. 713.799.9999.