Morpheus8 is an advanced and safe modular radiofrequency (RF) fractional treatment. It can be used for complete subdermal remodeling of the body and face tissues. Morpheus8 makes use of RF energy for generating the formation of new collagen fibers in the deep dermis layers for cellulite reduction and skin tightening.
The device has unique modular tips that allow trained treatment experts to personalize the procedure for larger and smaller body areas. The procedure is minimally invasive in nature and effective on almost all types of skin. The tissue and skin in your body and face will be remodeled successfully with little to no risk of pigmentation post-inflammation.
Board certified plastic surgeons at the Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery (ACPS) provide Morpheus8 treatments for skin tightening and cellulite reduction to patients in Houston, Texas, TX, and surrounding locations.
Morpheus8 Skin Rejuvenation Benefits
These are a few skin conditions that can be improved most effectively with Morpheus8:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Unsightly cellulite appearance
- Nasolabial folds in the nose and mouth
- Aging effects in the arms, knees, and abdomen
- Acne scarring
- Aging lines on the neck
- Thinning cheeks
- Conspicuous jowling
Minimally Invasive Procedure
Morpheus8 RF treatment is an outpatient procedure that doesn’t involve IV sedation or anesthesia. The procedure will start with the treatment provider applying a topical numbing agent. They will then deliver RF energy using the Morpheus8 device. Energy will be delivered in the deeper skin layers using micro-pins.
The tips and pins of the device will be adjusted to required depths for delivering the precise RF energy amount required by your skin. You will achieve optimal results in the least invasive manner with the customizability and personalization of the RF device. It shouldn’t take more than 1 to 2 hours for the surgeon to complete the treatment.
Morpheus8 Technology Highlights
- This is a deep fractional RF treatment that penetrated to the subdermal level at a depth of up to 8 mm
- Dual handpieces on the device enable effective and fast treatment of both smaller and larger areas
- The device includes fractional pins and tips with multiple micro-needle configurations for delivering safe RF energy at precise depths
- Bi-polar radiofrequency energy is delivered at multiple depths by this cutting-edge Burst-Mode RF technology
- The affected tissue will be sequentially targeted by the device at three levels. This will ensure minimal skin injury and maximum uniformity.
- Effective and safe on most skin types
- Can provide more comprehensive results when combines with IPL therapy
Recovery and Results
You should be able to return home immediately following your in-office Morpheus8 RF treatment. Your body and facial appearance will be rejuvenated and enhanced following the treatment. New collagen formation will continue to volumize and firm your skin at the targeted area over the next several weeks.
There will be improvement in areas with stubborn cellulite. You should expect to achieve a subtle facial lift and a reduction in skin laxity. Your skin complexion and tone will also improve. Cosmetic surgeons at the Aesthetic Center of Plastic Surgery (ACPS) receive patients from Houston, Texas, TX, and nearby areas for Morpheus8 treatments to tighten the skin and reduce cellulite.
Contact The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery in Houston, Texas for More Information
For more information about The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery (ACPS) physicians and the cosmetic surgery treatments and procedures they perform please click here or call us at 713.799.9999. We have offices in and around Houston, Texas.
Serving Houston, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Katy, Friendswood, Pearland, League City, Richmond, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Stafford, Cypress, Fulshear, Missouri City, River Oaks, Piney Point, Hunters Creek, Memorial Close In, Bunker Hill, Southside Place, Afton Oaks, Tanglewood, Crestwoods and all other surrounding Greater Houston, Texas communities and more.