What is Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting is a nonsurgical procedure offered through our med spa* which uses a controlled cooling method called Cryolipolysis to target and eliminate fat cells without damage to surrounding tissue. Developed by a team of scientists and physicians affiliated with Harvard Medical School, this process causes fat cells to crystallize and break down over a two to four month period, resulting in an average 20 percent reduction of fat in the treated areas. If desired, you may choose to have a second treatment at a later date to reduce fat by an additional 20 percent on average.
One of the greatest benefits of Coolsculpting is it requires no cutting, needles, or downtime. After your treatment, you may immediately return to your normal activities.
*All CoolSculpting treatments are performed at our Post Oak office location:
4400 Post Oak Parkway
Houston, TX 77027
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a candidate for Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting is best for those who are close to their ideal weights, but they have stubborn fatty bulges that are difficult to reduce through diet and exercise.
Which Areas Can I Choose to Improve?
The most common areas women and men choose to reduce include:
- waist and abdomen (love handles and muffin tops)
- hips and thighs (saddlebags)
- back (bra fat, back rolls)
What is a treatment like?
The area to be treated will be drawn up between two cooling panels. For the first few minutes, it will feel very cold, but this senasation soon dissipates. Treatment of a single area lasts 30 minutes. During this time, you may read, work on your laptop, or simply relax while Coolsculpting works to crystallize the fat cells.
When will I see the results?
Though you may start to see changes within a few weeks of your treatment, the full results will be visible between two to four months
Will the results be permanent?
Once, the fat cells have been eliminated, results are typically long-lasting provided that you maintain your weight.
To schedule your Coolsculpting consultation, call our office at 713.799.9999.
Medspa Procedures Pricing Range*
*Pricing varies among our doctors. Please be aware that prices listed below are estimates only. Call us at 713.799.9999 for a specific doctors price estimates for procedures. A customized price quote can only be given to you during your consultation with your surgeon.
- CoolSculpting - $1,500 Large Area (upper or lower abdomen)
- CoolSculpting - $750 per side (One Small Area - waist, arms, thighs, buttocks)
- Laser Tattoo, Birthmark, Age Spots - $350 & up
- Laser Hair Reduction - $150 & up
- Fraxel Laser - Small Area - $400 & up
- Facial Resurfacing (CO2 Laser) - $4,000 & up
- Sclerotherapy (spider veins) - $400 & up per treatment
- Scar Revision - $400 & up
- Chemical Peel - $650 & up
- Skin Peels / Microdermabrasion - $75/$120 & up/Call for package prices