One of the most obvious signs of aging occurs around the mouth. Lines develop around the mouth, the lip tissue breaks down and the lips droop and retreat into two thin lines. The lips lengthen as a result of gravity. An inversion of the vermilion, or the pink portion of the lip is due to a gradual shrinkage of our jaw bone and teeth. This contributes to a gradual distortion of the lip. The corners of the mouth turn down, and the lower lip loses its youthful appeal.
*Pricing varies among our doctors. Please be aware that prices listed below are estimates only. Call us at 713.799.9999 for a specific doctors price estimates for procedures. A customized price quote can only be given to you during your consultation with your surgeon.
- Botox/Dysport/Xeomin (per area) - $350/$650/$825 & up
- Fat Grafting - $3,500 & up
- Juvederm (per syringe) - $650/$1,250/$1,825 & up
- Belotero (per syringe) - $600 & up
- Ultherapy - Between $1600 and $4400
- Perlane (per 1 ml syringe) - $700/$1,350/$2,000 & up
- Radiesse (per 1.5 cc syringe) - $1,000/$1,725 & up
- Restylane (per 1 ml syringe) - $600/$1,150/$1,725 & up
- Restylane Silk (per syringe) - $700 & up
- Sculptra (per vial) - $800/$1,600 & up
- Juvederm Voluma XC (per syringe) - $900 & up
- Chemical Peel - $650 & up