The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery (ACPS) offers women and men a broad range of cosmetic surgery procedures at lower prices through its distinguished fellowship program. View fellowship plastic surgery procedure price list here. Each fellow is a fully trained plastic surgeon who has graduated from a plastic and reconstructive surgery residency. The ACPS fellowship is a one-year course of additional training to further hone his/her expertise in aesthetic surgery. The fellowship offers a unique opportunity for patients to have high quality plastic surgery procedures performed at a significantly reduced rate.
- Meet Dr. Jared Garlick, ACPS Fellow, 2020 – 2021
- Meet Dr. Abigail Rodriguez, ACPS Fellow, 2020 – 2021
The ACPS Fellowship Program
The ACPS fellowship has received the prestigious endorsement of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). The fellowship is a one year course of study that provides a graduate of a plastic surgery residency program with additional training to further hone his/her expertise. The ACPS fellowship program attracts plastic surgeon applicants from around the country, and the final candidates undergo a rigorous evaluation and selection process conducted by ACPS surgeons.
The fellow participates in all aspects of a successful private aesthetic plastic surgery group, receiving invaluable one-on-one mentorship from ACPS’s award-winning doctors. ACPS surgeons are committed to the highest standards of excellence, blending artistry with surgical precision, advanced technology and research in a caring environment. An ACPS surgeon supervises and works with the fellow throughout all phases of the plastic surgery procedure, including the initial consultation, surgery, recovery and follow up appointments. They work closely with the fellow to ensure these respected hallmarks of the group are upheld throughout every aspect of a patient’s plastic surgery experience.
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Offered
View fellowship plastic surgery procedure price list here.
- Face and Neck Lift
- Brow lift (eyebrows)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelids)
- Rhinoplasty (nose)
- Otoplasty (ears)
- Breast augmentation (saline and silicone implants)
- Breast lift
- Breast Reduction
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- BOTOX® and Juvéderm® – Cosmetic injections
- Laser resurfacing/tightening
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ACPS AESTHETIC FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
- Is the fellow a “real” doctor?
- Our doctors are fully trained ABPS board-eligible plastic surgeons who have finished their residencies in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Does the fellowship program offer financing options?
- The ACPS fellowship program offers care credit. Care credit is a credit card based on your credit and we offer different promotional plans through them. Please visit carecredit.com for more information.
- Does the fellowship program accept insurance?
- The program does not accept any insurance, this stands for all procedures. All surgical fees must be paid for in full two weeks before the reserved surgical date.
- How can I schedule a consultation with the fellow doctor?
- The program will be accepting new consultations beginning in July 2020. Virtual consultations will be accepted via photos and video chat. For more information on scheduling with our fellow doctors, please contact Victoria Flores at (218)798-7104 or email Victoria.Flores@acps.com.
Schedule your Complimentary Virtual Consultation
For our patient’s safety and convenience, our fellow doctors will be offering complimentary virtual consultations beginning July 2020. Virtual consultations are a fast, simple way for our doctors to develop a personalized surgical plan and quote for you via phone and email. Our doctors will conduct a contactless exam with photos, once a surgical plan has been developed, our patient coordinator will provide you with a personalized quote. At this point, we will schedule a virtual video chat to discuss the procedures and recovery with the doctor.
To begin your virtual consultation, please contact our fellowship patient coordinator Victoria Flores at Victoria.Flores@acps.com or directly at 281-798-7104. She will be able to answer any further questions you may have.
The ACPS Fellowship program is organized and administered by:
- Rolando Morales, Jr. MD, FACS, FICS, Program Administrator
- Christopher K. Patronella, MD, FACS, FICS. Program Director
- Henry A. Mentz, III, MD, FACS, FICS, Program Director
- German Newall, MD, FACS, FICS Program Director
- Paul F. Fortes, MD, FACS, FICS, ACPS Associate
- Kristi L. Hustak, MD, ACPS Associate