Buttock augmentation cosmetic surgery procedure has gained prominence in recent years, particularly where it involves the Brazilian butt lift technique. People who are looking for a relatively less invasive surgery to improve the shape and size of the buttocks can make suitable and salient candidates for buttock augmentation with fat grafting.
The procedure is also well-suited for individuals who have lost a significant amount of weight, leading to volume loss in the buttocks and a sagging posterior. Experienced plastic surgeons at the Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery (ACPS) provide buttock augmentation to patients in Houston, Texas, TX, and surrounding communities.
Meeting the Patient’s Unique Needs
Buttock augmentation plastic surgery procedure can be customized to meet the unique aesthetic needs and goals of a candidate. Whether an individual wants a subtle augmentation of their backside, or improve the shape and symmetry of the buttocks, they can benefit equally from buttock augmentation with fat grafting to create a firm and attractive rear end.
People who want to undergo tummy tuck, liposuction or other body contouring procedures, or women who want a mommy makeover, may also make quality and decent candidates for buttock augmentation if they are looking for a combination of procedures for more uniform results.
Who should Choose Buttock Augmentation?
To be qualified as a suitable candidate for buttock augmentation with fat grafting or Brazilian butt lift surgery, an individual should ideally fulfill the following criteria:
- They should have a cosmetic need to add volume to the backside. However, if they have large amounts excess tissue in the buttocks, they may not be the right candidate for buttock augmentation, and should consider a traditional butt lift or other body contouring surgeries.
- They should have tried to improve the figure of their posterior through nutrition and exercise. When successful outcomes are not achieved with this effort, they should consider buttock augmentation.
- They should have presence of excess fat tissue in other areas of the body, such as the abdomen, love handles or thighs. These areas can act as donor sites for fat removal and subsequent transfer to the buttocks. To attain purified fat for transfer, about three to four times of the required fat will have to be removed from the donor sites.
- Individuals who lack in excess fat deposits may be required to undergo a weight gain program prior to buttock augmentation or consider other treatment alternatives.
The cosmetic surgeons at ACPS receive patients from Houston, Texas, TX, and nearby areas for buttock augmentation.
Other Requisites for Candidacy
A fabulous candidate for buttock augmentation should also meet the following requirements:
- Should not have high amounts of sagging skin in the backside.
- Should have the appropriate body shape and stable body weight to benefit from buttock augmentation.
- Should be in suitable general health in order to be fit for anesthesia and be able to sustain blood and fluid loss during liposuction from donor sites.
- Should be in appropriate emotional health and have a positive mindset and reasonable expectations.
The candidate should also be a non-smoker or be willing to stop smoking several weeks before and after the surgery.
For more information about The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery(ACPS)physicians and the cosmetic surgery treatments and procedures they perform please click here or call us at 713.799.9999. We have offices in and around Houston, Texas.