The ACPS SurgiCentre has received the highest certification from the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)—an organization whose stringent requirements for equipment, operating room safety, personnel and surgeon credentials are considered the gold standard for ambulatory surgical facilities. What makes the SurgiCentre extraordinary is these high standards of care are delivered in a welcoming, comfortable setting that makes every guest feel special.
- Staffed by a highly-skilled, compassionate team of surgical professionals whom our surgeons have hand-selected
- Licensed with the AAAASF, Texas Department of Health, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, exceeding the standard for private surgical facilities
- Board certified physician anesthesiologists administer anesthesia to patients and monitor them before, during, and after procedures
- State-of-the-art patient monitoring equipment
- Emergency life support and resuscitation equipment
- Highly-scrutinized AAAASF sterilization techniques
- Equipment certification per strict AAAASF requirements
- Four comfortable postoperative recovery suites where guests receive one-on-one attention from registered nurses who specialize in caring for plastic surgery patients
Read more about the ACPS commitment to safety in cosmetic plastic surgery
A High Price for Beauty: Scary Yet Legal Trends and Guidelines to Optimize Your Safety
Cosmetic Surgery Bargains: Why the Cheaper Option May Not Be a Good Deal
ACPS Surgery Center Nurse Becky Tittle: “Our goal is to make patients’ experience as special as possible.”
At ACPS, your safety is our foremost commitment in providing you with excellent aesthetic results. If you are interested in cosmetic plastic surgery, please contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced, award-winning plastic surgeons.